Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I craft therefore I am



Super excited to share my Close To My Heart Crafty Necklace....assembled by me!!

Here's what you'll need from the Base & Bling Wearables, your choice of Antiqued Silver  or Antiqued Gold tones:
30" Chain {1 in a pack} $5.95
Circle Pendant {3 in pack}$4.95 Also choice of Square Pendant
Craft Queen Style 32 stickers on sheet -  $3.95 each {4 styles to choose from}
Liquid Glass

Select your favorite charms. 
Craft Queen charms $3.95  {6 charms - 2 each of 3 designs in silver and gold}
Circle Glass covers $1.95 {3 in pack}
Rhinestone Charms $4.95  {6 charms 3 of each in silver and gold}
 Storyteller Charms $3.95 {6 charms - 2 each of 3 designs in silver and gold}

You'll receive plenty of charms to create more pendants, make sure you grab extra necklaces.

The stickers are 1" x 1" square, but since I chose the Circle Pendant, I used a 1" circle punch.

I centered the sticker sheet and then gently pressed inside the pendant.  I then used Liquid Glass to adhere the Glass Cover.  You want to use an adhesive that dries clear; make sure  you don't shake your Liquid Glass.  You don't want air bubbles.


Make sure you allow the Liquid Glass time to dry complete before handling the pendant:  allow 30 - 60 minutes to dry.


I got another pendant drying....I am totally in love with these!!  I'm going to have to get the Square Pendants next!

Please note:  Liquid Glass will appear cloudy as it is applied, but it will dry to a clear glass sheen.


Get creative, you can punch designs from your favorite paper pack or use your favorite photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment